I'm sitting with my husband outside by a fire listening to some Merle on my new HP Netbook. It's a great little machine. I took this picture of the fire just a few minutes ago and then whipped together a playlist on YouTube. We're just smokin', chattin', and singin' in the middle of the woods. Only now, thanks to wireless Internet, I can update the blog, too.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Livin' It Up
I'm sitting with my husband outside by a fire listening to some Merle on my new HP Netbook. It's a great little machine. I took this picture of the fire just a few minutes ago and then whipped together a playlist on YouTube. We're just smokin', chattin', and singin' in the middle of the woods. Only now, thanks to wireless Internet, I can update the blog, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment